Excel Time Series Made Easier
Transform Excel into a first-class time series software and econometric tool. Use accurate statistical calculations comparable to ones offered by other elite statistical packages. Apply scores of econometric functions, a rich set of shortcuts, and intuitive user interfaces to guide you through the entire process. Whether you have a simple problem or a large-scale project, NumXL simplifies your efforts, and helps you reach your goal in the quickest and most thorough way possible.
Time Series Analysis for Microsoft Excel
- 1-Stop solution: no moving data between apps or programming is needed.
- Keep all of your data, models, and analysis linked together
- On-the-fly changes, share your results with just one file
Need help? NumXL is backed by a responsive, knowledgeable in-house support team - not a faceless off-shore entity reading from pre-written scripts.
Need more help? we can offer you one-on-one training or support in time series analysis, modeling and forecast, so that you can fully benefit from the software's full analytical capabilities.
- Single-User License: You as an individual can now install NumXL on an unlimited number of computers to which you have an access.
- Transferable License: You may permanently transfer NumXL license to another individual.
For full details, please check the end-user agreement online.
Nov 25, 2013: We are happy to announce the release of the latest version of NumXLi: 1.62 (DEWDROP).
In addition to many fixes, the new version includes a user interface (aka Wizards) for the Johansen test for cointegration, Baxter-King (BK) filter and convolution operator, along with a new software development kit for VBAi.
For a complete list of the changes, please refer to the NumXL 1.62 release notes.
The latest update to the NumXL software you’ve been waiting for is almost here. But we first need your input.
In addition to many bug fixes, the new beta version includes extra functions every analyst should have access to.